- Each submission document will be scored by a judging panel.
Submissions will be judged on the following criteria.
Each item will be weighted equally and will be scored from 1 lowest-5 highest
- Innovation – how creative is this idea, technique or solution?
- Generalizability – how generalizable is the proposed research or solution?
- Impact – how would you rate the impact of this solution or tool on the field if successfully implemented?
- A short list of 8-10 finalists will be chosen for the “pitch” phase involving a live Zoom presentation of 5 minutes each. This pitch phase will enable the judges to have an interactive Q&A session and allow finalists to bring a demonstration dimension and more depth to their solutions.
- Awardees will be decided by the highest scores – if there is a tie, the judges’ decision will be final.